DevOps is a sequential program with which to maximize the amount of revenue generated by a given software development activity. Practice has shown that if DevOps cycles are used, daily releases can reach a normal level. This will lead to a certain software development company being able to tighten its production capacity and properly establish profit generation without any negative manifestations or consequences. It is to optimize the internal cycle of software releases and other development-related manipulations that a set of DevOps cycles should be used. In case an organization releases multiple projects simultaneously, devops service providers can be used to increase the quantity and intensity of the released product. The more diverse the applications, the stronger the tools from DevOps will help the development company.
Main DevOps participants
The practice includes the following participants:
- First of all, DevOps can include any changes that have been made to the development staff as well as the program itself.
- Of course, this should also include the developers themselves who are working on the program in question.
- Sets of operations with program elements.
- This includes the department that deals with the evaluation of the quality of this or that product. This may also include the quality assurance of the final product.
- The administration department manages and supports the finished product, as well as creating a favorable environment to optimize production.
- Operations coordinators should also be included here.
DevOps addresses the following goals
- First and foremost, it is to reduce development time as much as possible. This reduction not only reduces the cost of the final product, but also the deadline. In this way, the final products can be released much more frequently and steadily. In this case, it concerns both full-fledged programs and all sorts of patches and fixes.
- Those companies that have practiced DevOps are now less likely to abandon new developments and releases.
- With the first point, the number of critical bug fixes has also decreased. Releasing patches has now become much more convenient for the developer and publisher.
- In case a failure occurred during the creation of this or that product, it is much easier to recover than it was before. This is not surprising, because automated production makes it possible to replace missing elements with other elements without screwing up the entire staff.